Home : People
- A Young Pastor's Perspective
- Jon Earls blog with his scattered thoughts about the Church, Christianity and whatever else is on his mind - all served up with a healthy dose of sarcastic humor.
- A. Philip Brown II
- Personal website of Dr. Philip Brown. Study helps for Old Testament Theology, Sunday School, and topics related to holiness.
- Carl & Jill Damon Family
- Our web site contains photos and information about our family, plus links to Carl's Blog and Jill's Blog. It also includes a web page with information about the church we attend.
- Cheerful Insecurity
- A blog to connect with friends and encourage the faith of fellow believers.
- Discipling New Converts
- This site is designed to be a resource for those who are involved in discipling new converts. There are lessons available in the Lessons section that you may download and use in your discipling ministry. The lessons are grouped by theme and can be taught in the order shown or in a different order depending on the needs of your new converts.
- Jacob Evans
- Keep up with Jacob's fight against Leukemia. New updates are posted weekly. Be sure to sign the guestbook!
- Joy Ever After
- A blog to encourage women as daughters of the King, crowns to their husbands, mothers of their children and keepers of their homes.
- Personal website of Malcolm Donaldson with articles, travel photos, and glimpses of Canadian life.
- Musings of a Country Pastor
- This blog is maintained by Christopher Cole, a pastor in the Free Methodist Church, who was born and raised in the Holiness tradition. This blog contains both writings and audio of sermons.
- Christian couple, parents of five, loves keeping in touch with our IHC friends
- Revd. Alexander Gillan
- Holiness Preacher/Teacher, Evangelist, Conference Speaker.
Old fashioned Gospel preacher - preaching an effectual Gospel of deliverance from sin and present holiness.
International engagements accepted.
- Sid Stewart
- Parchment Ministries: writings on such topics as Biblical Archaeology, the Defense of the Faith, Christian family, Pre-Marriage Counseling and a many other vital topics; many Q & A
- Simple Thoughts
- A blog dedicated to articles and sermons written by Philip Burch, Missionary with HIM in Mexico
- TeenRev's Place
- The personal blog of Travis Johnson, a youth pastor who loves his job. Jokes,top ten lists, articles, family information, and even some resources for fellow pastors.
- The Sobie's Site
- A web site describing the ministry of Scott and Oksana Sobie in Ukraine and the U.S., with regular ministry updates.
Missions : Missionaries